CHOOSE YOUR OWN AFTER PODCAST
Episode 13 – November 18, 2021 – Victoria isn’t just any friend of mine. She’s someone ‘in the know’ who comes with some sound advice about how to rewrite the script for the life you want, after going through hard things. Victoria is also known as ‘The Good Witch of the 6ix’. She is a psychic medium operating a small business on Instagram, helping clients connect with loved ones and offering guidance and support with the help of spirit. Victoria brings her authentic self to this chat, sharing stories that help explain how she came to be the strong person she is now.
We had so much to chat about that we decided to break the chat into 2 parts. Watch for next week’s episode, when we talk more in depth about her psychic gift and how she uses it in her life and business.
In her own words: “My name is Victoria, I’m 28 years old. I work full time as an EA and have my own side business as a psychic medium. My stage name is the good witch of the 6ix and I am a 3rd generation psychic medium. I have a 1 year old English Bulldog named Tina and I am an aunt to 3 little ones. I have always struggled in love and went through extreme bullying as a child. I am working hard to love myself daily and push through my mental health disorders.”
This episode contains content that may be alarming to some listeners.
CW// sexual assault, miscarriage, eating disorders, abuse, and bullying. If you or someone you know needs help, please find more information about resources below.
You can listen to a little clip of the episode here:
Disclaimer: This podcast episode includes mature subject matter. This includes sexual assault, miscarriage, eating disorders, abuse, and bullying. We understand that these can be alarming and triggering topics for some listeners so please take care of yourself, and don’t hesitate to ask for help if you need it. Resources are listed below.
Resources for Help:
– Ending Violence: https://endingviolencecanada.org/sexual-assault-centres-crisis-lines-and-support-services/ (Canada)
– Rainn: https://www.rainn.org (America)
– Kids Help Phone: to start using the text service, text CONNECT to 686868 (Canada)
– Stomp Out Bullying: https://www.stompoutbullying.org (America)
– CAMH: https://cmha.ca (Canada)
– Mental Health America: https://www.mhanational.org/finding-help (America)
– Canadian Association of Social Workers: https://www.casw-acts.ca/en/resources/domestic-violence-resources (Canada)
– National Domestic Violence Hotline: https://www.thehotline.org (America)
– SunnyBrook Resources: https://sunnybrook.ca/content/?page=wb-nic-gresources (Canada)
– Postpartum Support :https://www.postpartum.net/get-help/loss-grief-in-pregnancy-postpartum/ (International)
– National Eating Disorder Information Centre (NEDIC): https://nedic.ca/ (Canada)
– National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA): https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/help-support/contact-helpline (America)
Links to References Made in this Podcast
Love on the Spectrum – A Netflix series (2 seasons) featuring young adults on the Autism spectrum, who are trying to find love. (Australia)
Mr. A+ podcast with Michael Theo
“Masking” – Masking is a form of “social camouflage” where a person adapts their behaviour in order to be accepted in an environment.
Guided Meditations Victoria referred to – do a YouTube search using these phrases:
- 10 minute daily meditation
- 10 minute calm meditation
- 10 minute meditation for anxiety
- 10 minute meditation for positive energy
Journals Victoria referred to:
Host & Production – Stacey Haley
Special Guest – Victoria N. “The Good Witch of the 6ix” * Instagram: @the.good.witch.of.the.6ix
Sound Effects – William Haley
Editor – Liza McClelland
You can also read about Michelle D.’s experience when she had a session with The Good Witch, in her post “I Saw My Dad in a Past Life Regression”.
I’m trying my best to pay it forward by dealing hope and sharing stories & tips on caregiving and how to survive hard things. I blog a lot about single parenting my adult twin sons who both have autism, and the challenges we face in surviving the everyday challenges and planning for a future full of unknowns.